As the world is going through the Covid-19 Pandemic situation, I know it's getting tougher day by day for all of us and we all are working hard with this new normal. Let's make the "Stay at Home"
Home improvements you can do during COVID-19
As the world is going through the Covid-19 Pandemic situation, I know it's getting tougher day by day for all of us and we all are working hard with this new normal.
Let's make the "Stay at Home" situation into a golden opportunity. Lot of us spending more time at home. If you are thinking of selling your home in coming months, start prepping the home. Clean the clutter, start organizing, move the furniture and do a walkthrough as if you are buying your own home for the first time.
(Picture Courtsey: realtor.com)
Transform your house so by the time we are back again you will be ready to put the house on the market.
Here are few tips for you:
1) Visit each room daily and find out what needs to be removed, is there something as a buyer you would do differently?
2) Spruce up the space by de-cluttering, clean the closets, drawers. If you don’t need any item start putting them aside for donation or trash things that are not needed
3) Check on any leaks on ceiling, do check the bathroom and kitchen fixtures as well
4) Transform your home with simple DIY projects to glow up your home
5) Work on landscaping that will bring nice curb appeal. Start gardening – This is a good way to get exercise and enjoy the nature. This is now best time to grow your own vegetables and flowers
6) Change the fixtures, doorknobs or bathroom mirrors
7) Sand and stain the furniture, patio or deck
8) Do some touch-ups on walls and doors
9) Wash your windows, that will look more pristine and shiner
10) Try to clean and paint the baseboards
We should not lose hope during this time of the crisis, if we all come together, we can do miracle. We can help each other in this unimaginable situation.
As Dalai Lama says ~"Sometimes we feel we can’t do much by ourselves, but humanity is made up of individuals; we can make a difference. As individuals we can influence our own families. Our families can shape our communities and our communities form our nations. Together we can make a better world"~
These are times that we have not experienced before. There will be moments when we personally struggle with the environment around us. Reach out to each other. Call a friend, go for a walk, say a prayer.
My sincere thoughts are with you all, be safe and stay healthy! If you need any help please feel to reach out to me, happy to assist in any way I can.
Latest Blog Posts
Negotiation is a subtle art in real estate, but skilled negotiators can usually find some common ground that satisfies all parties. Keep your emotions in check and look forward to your goal, have